To work our terroirs with agreat respect
Our vineyards stretch from one end of the Loire’s riverbanks to the other, from Sancerre to the Coteaux du Giennois.
We cultivate three grapes varieties:
– Sauvignon Blanc for the whites
– Pinot Noir & Gamay for the reds and rosés
“Our main aim is to respect and enhance our terroir.”
We constantly review and improve our work out of love for our terroir and our vineyards, which have been sustainably grown for years…
We use environmentally-friendly practices in our vineyards:
- Grassing of the vineyards and ploughing under the rows
- Respect and enhancement of biodiversity.
- Yield control, de-leafing and disbudding, essential to the health of the vineyards and the quality of our grapes.
- Alternative natural practices are used for pest control
This approach naturally carries through into the winery where each plot is vinified separately.
The art of winemaking is defined by the greatest respect for our terroirs and raw material.
We take pride in intervening as little as possible in our winemaking, to allow each wine to express its full potential.
- Use of a pneumatic press for gentle extraction
- Use of indigenous yeasts
- Regular pumping over operations on the red wines for a gentle extraction
- Wine protection using the gas from fermentation
Discover the wines from the domaine